Acidophilus Plus contains Lactobacillus acidophilus and a further eight live native bacterial strains, plus a small amount of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS).
- The strains included in Acidophilus Plus are Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactococcus casei, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum and Streptococcus thermophilus
- This blend of native bacterial strains is designed to have activity throughout the whole digestive tract, both the distal end of the small intestine and throughout the colon
- Acidophilus Plus capsules comprise specially cultivated strains which will survive the challenges of stomach acid and bile in the human digestive tract
- Comprising pure, naturally fermented bacterial strains, antibiotic resistant and stable at room temperature - so no need to refrigerate
- One Acidophilus Plus capsule provides on average 35mg of fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS) and a culture of 3.5 billion live native bacteria(live viable dehydrated bacteria)
- The nine native bacterial strains in this supplement means it is ideal for children aged four years upwards and adults up to their early 40s. For those aged 40 plus please look at our Fos-A-Dophilus product
Directions:1-2 capsules daily, taken ½ hour after food, or at the end of the meal, or take as directed by a practitioner. Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida, yeast and lactose sensitivities.
Dimensions of Capsule Length 19.4 mm Width 6.91 mm
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food? No