A powerful antioxidant formula designed to help protect cells from free radicals and delay the signs of ageing. Comprising of N-Acetyl L Carnitine, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Gingko Biloba, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Liposomal Glutathione and Resveratrol.
Antioxidants protect cells from free radicals, which contribute to ageing and disease. Cell-Active Glutathione Complex includes antioxidants along with N-acetyl L carnitine which is involved in cell energy production.
- N-acetyl L carnitine: An important amino acid that is a vital component of energy metabolism. Its most important function is to transport fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, including heart muscle for oxidation. The mitochondria are the power houses of the cell producing energy the cell needs to perform its metabolic activities
- Alpha lipoic acid: An antioxidant that works with other nutrients such as vitamins C, E and glutathione to defend cells against excessive free radicals. It is soluble in both water and lipid based tissue and is used by the body to metabolise food and for energy production.
- Glutathione: An important antioxidant that is naturally found in every cell in the body, providing protection from free radicals and peroxides. This antioxidant is essential in helping the body's cellular defences and immune system function at full capacity. It also has an important role in detoxification pathways and healthy function of the liver and intestinal tract
- Dating back to ancient Greece, the herb rosemary was known for supporting memory. The name comes from ‘ros marinos’ or the ‘spray of the sea’ from the pretty pale blue flowers which dance on the dark green waves of the rosemary bushes on the Greek hillsides
- Each capsule comprises 12.5mg of the herb rosemary which contains lipid-soluble antioxidant flavonoids. This product also contains 50mg of Ginkgo biloba of which the active component is Ginkgolide
Cell Active Glutathione 60 capsules (Cytoplan)
Directions & Information
1-2 capsules daily with food as a food supplement or take as recommended by your practitioner. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Dimensions of Capsule: Length 23.3 mm. Width 8.53 mm
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food? No
Ingredients: N-acetyl l-carnitine; alpha lipoic acid; ginkgo biloba; rosemary leaf extract; liposomal glutathione; resveratrol; hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (capsule shell)
Daily Intake Amount: 1 capsule. % NRV*
Liposomal Glutathione 25mg ✝
N-acetyl-L-Carnitine. 200mg ✝
Alpha Lipoic Acid 100mg ✝
Gingko Biloba 50:1 extract (Equivalent to 1250mg of whole Ginkgo) 25mg ✝
Rosemary Leaf 10:1 extract (Equivalent to 125mg of whole Rosemary) 12.5mg ✝
Resveratrol 50mg ✝
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Certified Gluten Free
Not suitable for children
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
Keep out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle
People taking prescription medications should consult with their doctor before taking this supplement.