Made from fresh coconuts, from tall native trees this is a superior oil delivering exceptional nutritive qualities. Fushi have found the perfect coconut grove and source this directly from their growers in Sri Lanka.
Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Fushi)
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera).
Allergy advice: For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
There are 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
- Certified Vegetarian
- Certified Vegan
- Certified Organic
Directions & Information
Use as a natural anti-ageing moisturiser, excellent hair conditioner.
Coconut oil is a wonderful natural emollient for dry skin. It deeply nourishes the skin, is easily absorbed and can also be used as massage oil for the body.
Storage:Additional Instructions:Fushi’s coconut oil should not be refrigerated. It should be kept at room temperature. Coconut oil has a very long shelf life of up to 18 months.
Coconut oil is an ideal oil to use for cooking due to its high smoke point. Cooking with an oil which has a high smoke point, reduces your exposure to free radicals and impurities.
Allergens & Warnings
- Tree Nuts (e.g. Almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, brazils, pistachios, macadamia nuts, queensland nuts)
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
- Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
- Keep out of reach of children
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle