Psyllium Husks are a good form of dietary fibre and help maintain healthy, efficient intestines.Cytoplan Psyllium Husk is cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed and importantly, contains no solvents.
- Psyllium husks are a form of dietary fibre
- The government recommends daily consumption of around 30g of fibre. Fibre is found in foods such as vegetables, fruit, cereals, nuts and seeds, and is important for bowel regularity. Most people do not consume enough fibre
- As psyllium husks pass through the digestive tract they turn into a gel, which expands considerably
- Cytoplan Psyllium Husk capsules include the seed coatings from Plantago ovata which are cleaned to 99.9% purity, dry processed and contain no solvents
- It is important to drink adequate water when taking psyllium fibre. For each two capsules, consume 200 to 250ml of water at the same time
Psyllium Husk 120 capsules (Cytoplan)
Directions & Information
Directions:1-6 Psyllium Husk capsules daily taken with sufficient water, or take as directed by a practitioner.Storage:Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat
Dimensions of Capsule: Length 23.3 mm Width 8.53 mm
Can capsule be opened and sprinkled onto food? No
Ingredients: Psyllium husk powder, Vegetable Cellulose (capsule shell).
Daily Intake Amount: 1 capsule % NRV*
Psyllium husk 700mg ✝
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is suitable for the following requirements:
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake/dose
Do not purchase or consume if the seal is broken
Keep out of reach of children
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle